Wednesday, January 15, 2014

You Know Who You Look Like?....

I get this question a lot. Usually I can see the resemblance of the person the customer is comparing me to, other times, I don't.  This credit card slip was given to a jolly ginger friend of mine (he's more like a day walker really).  He is medium height, medium build with a bright red beard and long bright red hair. Kinda like this:

(Best photo found using the search term "Bearded Ginger")

So when he got  "You know who you look just like? Peter Gabriel" he was rather taken aback.  


My friend even went so far as to disagree with the customer.  He in turn came up to me and told me and I nearly lost my shit on the floor because I could't comprehend such an absurd comparison.  I even asked my friend if this guy even knew what Peter Gabriel looked like and he assured me that he did.  He went so far as to say he looks like Gabriel when him and Genesis put out "Fox Trot."  Okay then, here are pictures of Peter Gabriel at that time:



Jesus fucking Christ.  The hair alone would make me a bit infuriated if anyone compared me to Gabriel at that specific point in his career.  I literally cannot find even one comparison between Peter Gabriel and my ginger friend. And not only that, he proceeded to talk about the album "Fox Trot" for the rest of the duration of his time at the fine establishment he was dining at.  Not only that....




No comments:

Post a Comment